Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders

The law requires alcohol sales on licensed premises to be made or authorised by a personal licence holder that must hold an accredited licensing qualification such as the Highfield Qualifications Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (NCPLH).

We also offer these Highfield online courses:

  •  Personal Licence Holders

Sign up to
our newsletter